For some business owners the summer months mean a slower season. If that’s the case for you, then it might be the perfect time to review your brand image. Because let’s be realistic: how often during the rest of the year do you really have time to sit and think about “your brand”? And the reality is that your brand does need TLC…and it does need to be updated and refreshed every once in a while. Below are five things you may want to ponder as you approach your slow season.
5 reasons why summer is a great time to rethink and overhaul your business image:
- It’s time to bridge the credibility gap. You have grown a successful business, but your brand image does not reflect that success. Your current brand image shows where you started-but it doesn’t show how far you’ve come.
- You have realized that without a logo, customers/clients may not recognize you. And if they can’t find you quickly, they may just go to your competition instead.
- You bought an exisiting business with an outdated brand image, and you want to continue to grow that business. You may have realized that without a facelift, the perception will be that you are stuck in a time warp, and therefore, not keeping up with the times and current trends.
- You’ve never had a logo-but now you’re beginning to think it might be time. By now you might feel like there’s an identity crisis going on–and you are feeling like a faceless business. And there’s no time like the present to deal with this rather important component of your professional image.
- You’ve had the same difficult-to-read logo and signage for some time…and now people are starting to tell you it isn’t easy to find you, or “read” your logo and signs. In fact, it’s a challenge that tests their motivation-not exactly the feeling you want to evoke.
Those are just 5 reasons why you may want to take some time to revamp your brand image over the summer. And while summer doesn’t last forever, remember that something as important as redesigning your logo or your website is not something that can be done in a few days. Take the time to communicate clearly to your designers what you need, what your business is about, and what your brand image must convey.
If you are ready to have that “brand image overhaul” conversation, all you have to do is contact us to book your consultation (email@example.com)